[asterisk-biz] Open letter to digium, asterisk developers and consultants

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jun 9 06:23:05 CDT 2008

Do all of those swear allegiance to selling only Digium hardware?
This is the only thing that prevents me from being partner or
reseller.  I am not sure about dCAP, but I am not swearing to only
sell Digium equipment.  6.4.3 of appendix A.

I suppose one could setup multiple business entities to get around
that, but competition should be encouraged....

Thanks,
Steve Totaro