[asterisk-biz] SIP providers

Lane Sullivan lane at jtinvest.com
Sun Jun 8 01:44:45 CDT 2008

Trixter,

Thanks, I have all email leaving my mail server append a footer. I didn't
think about it appending to messages on this list. I have eliminated it for
this list. Sorry again. :)

On the other topic. Can I just say implementing VOIP can be easy but doing
it RIGHT requires some insight and planning. I am planning my first
implementation so any advise would be great. Sometimes learning what people
would do differently is easier than reinventing the wheel!

Thanks,

Lane