[asterisk-biz] SIP providers

Lane Sullivan lane at jtinvest.com
Sat Jun 7 23:56:18 CDT 2008

I am just wondering what provider everyone uses for their SIP trunking and
their thoughts on who they use.

Thanks,

Lane

This message was sent to you by JT Investments and/or its
affiliates because you have asked to be contacted via e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive similar messages in the future
send a message to our automated unsubscribe system at
unsubscribe at jtinvest.com.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.