[asterisk-biz] PBX Functionality for Less than the Price of a KeySystem (3Com Asterisk IP Telephony Appliance)

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jun 5 11:39:30 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 12:22 -0400, Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) wrote:
> Bret/Jay... Can't you guys just *plonk* each other into your own personal
> killfiles and be done with it?  I don't pretend to speak for the community
> here but I am willing to put money on the fact that it is you, Bret, and only
> you, who cares about illuminating whatever Jay is or isn't lying about, and
> you, Jay, who feels that any response is necessary.  Nobody else is getting
> involved in the thread, nobody is asserting or negating claims except the two
> of you.  It's not even about the original topic anymore... it's about public
> appearance and arguing about arguing!

That is fine, jay did the same thing he did last time he lied and got
caught already, so my guess is that he will just silently sit there
until he forgets and reply some time in the future.  Based on history I
would guess that would be 3 weeks and a new thread.

Yes I do take pleasure in illuminating his lies, I am not going to say
that I am the only one that cares, after all someone may have been
wanting to do business with Jay and this may be of interest to them,
after all how can you trust the business relationship when something as
petty as this (over ego no less!) comes out.  So there may be others
that care whom they do business with.

I know I personally wouldnt want to deal with someone like that.

With that said and Jay's masterful "you proved me a liar, I have no
defense so I will make threats then tell the list 'plonk'" that it is
over now.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200