[asterisk-biz] PBX Functionality for Less than the Price of a KeySystem (3Com Asterisk IP Telephony Appliance)

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jun 5 11:34:18 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 12:10 -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> You sound amazingly like my girlfriend's 5-year-old, and I'm pretty
> tired of listening to you.
>
> <plonk>

I can imagine, just like last time when you got caught lying here you
have opted to ignore me with a "plonk" although last time you promised
to ignore me.

Really the solution is so amazingly simple, if you dont want people to
*know* that you are a liar, if you dont want to resort to threats for
someone catching you lie, just dont lie anymore.  Of course that may be
easier said than done, but there are therapists that can help people
with a habitual lying problem (since you have lied more than once I can
only be lead to the conclusion that its either a compulsion or a habit,
either way treatment is out there if you seek it).

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200