[asterisk-biz] OnSIP and any other centrex solutions

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:34:57 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I myself am moving office in the next two weeks and we've signed up
for a centrex here in France, people I met at an Asterisk lunch with
Mark, as it happens: Acropolis Télécom. I've done business with them
for a couple of years. I've messed with OnSIP and it looks great but I
don't need it, I've stuck with Junction as a tollfree and trunk
provider with great results. I use four other USA SIP or IAX
providers: Nufone, Delta Three, Voicepulse Connect and sometimes have
used Teliax.

I'd like to talk Friday about centrex solutions and I invite anyone in
this space to participate: I know Junction does this as OnSIP.com so
please be on next Friday's call, Junction and anyone else who'd like
to be heard.

I have to migrate an existing number to this system and do the whole
DSL line installs and all so I'll be sharing my pain with everyone on
the call. Friends, you may have some suggestions after you hear my
plan.

Thanks for being there.

Randy