[asterisk-biz] Any Cellular Phone Related Businesses in CanadaInterested in Call Transfers?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jul 31 11:20:31 CDT 2008

Your question not is too difficult, or too rhetorical.  If you are
questioning ethics, then state it.  I had already said that I would
not mislead any caller into thinking they reached the destination they
intended, I would correct the Canadian cell phone company at the end
of the IVR (under no obligation BTW).

How do I know that they have reached the number in error?  Maybe I
have the same transfer partners through my own business and
advertising?  There will be no operator, just IVRs.

Delinquent accounts on a cell phone do not correlate with fixing, or
poor credit so that point is moot, at least in the USA, although that
could be a helpful service for some callers.

Your "rephrased question for better understanding" does not  help for
better understanding, sorry.

Nigel Dennis, if you are still interested, email me directly (or anyone else)

Thanks,
Steve