[asterisk-biz] Wireless lookup service

Al Lougher alougher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 20:53:40 CDT 2008

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought Paul had shut his business down sometime ago otherwise that would have been my first stop. I do know he had the data previously because I bought some data over a year ago. I seem to remember the carrier information was not 100% accurate, however determining the carrier is not a priority, as long as it tells me it's wireless that's all that matters. It is my understanding carriers purchase blocks of numbers so really even if NPANXX lookup gives me the answer then that's all I need.

Thanks.
Alan