[asterisk-biz] Open letter to digium, asterisk developers and consultants

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jul 29 15:02:44 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 13:21 -0400, David Boyd wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Are there any updates to this thread. I have not seen any further
> response from Digium, in the last 45- 50 days, and therefore am
> wondering if there will be any additional response.

I hope that I am not speaking out of turn here, but I was made aware of
a new policy that addressed some of the issues, because it was not a
real policy but rather a *proposed* policy change digium did not want
the details of that getting out into the open and causing confusion over
which is the real policy (hint the real policy is always posted on their
website).  That was June 12, since that time I havent heard anything,
but have no right to have heard what I did, so I have no idea if
anything progressed beyond rephrasing some of the conditions.

I know they worked on it, I do not know if they finished it.  I checked
their website, and it appears to be the same (a version number or at
least last modified date would be really handy on the policy pages so
people can tell if it was modified from their last review more easily).

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200