[asterisk-biz] SIP or IAX based 411 provider?

Nathan Shadle nathan.shadle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:37:59 CDT 2008

InfoNXX (now KGB) does this for the carrier at which I work, and we send
calls to them over SIP.

I can't speak to cost or feasibility for a small provider, but they have
outstanding features, call completion, even such things for mobile phones as
texting you driving directions, movie times, etc.

Nathan