[asterisk-biz] Large Distributed Callcenter

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jul 21 16:13:15 CDT 2008

Cory,

Enswitch supports these requirements. We have tested up to 6600
concurrent calls in the lab, with larger deployments in the field. We
have re-written the call queuing to use our own code using a shared
MySQL database to allow calls queued on multiple machines, which other
solutions (including vanilla Asterisk) do not. Call recording is
included. All this is in production today. We officially parter with
Digium for Asterisk solutions on large clustered systems.

Please give me a call and we can talk through the requirements in more
detail.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799