[asterisk-biz] billing for asterisk

Gerald Begumisa gbegumisa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:50:37 CDT 2008

Hi,

Do take a look at our billing product, YBS - http://www.yo.co.ug/ybs/

It supports a multi-server environment that allows you to scale your
services to any level whether vertically (few high end servers) or
horizontally (many, low end regular servers).

Additionally, YBS supports Radius AAA should you wish to have other media
servers apart from Asterisk (Cisco, Quintum etc).

Regards,
Gerald.