[asterisk-biz] $0.0040 ON-NET USA SIP to PSTN Termination

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Sun Jul 13 17:51:24 CDT 2008

$0.0079 USA and Canada Wholesale SIP to PSTN Termination
$0.0065 USA Local DID (unlimited incoming channels), PSTN to SIP service
A-Z Wholesale International SIP Termination billed per second 1/1

AD # VS-07072008-US
The very best quality and SLA on wholesale USA, Canada, UK and International A-Z SIP Termination from VoIPInvite. USA FCC reg# 0016644940.

VoIPInvite Service offers:

- PREMIUM US 48 at FLAT rate starting from $0.0079 (80/20 blend) or lower!!
- PREMIUM US 48 + Canada, 150,000 NPA NXX break out deck starting as low as $0.0020
- ON-NET (90,000+ NPA NXX) USA SIP Termination available for $0.0040
- Unrestricted US48 SIP termination available!
- Discounts and Negotiable rates based on volume and traffic pattern!
- Caller ID, DTMF, T38 Faxing support
- Wholesale USA DID Inbound for $0.0065 / minute - Unlimited Channels!
- Private On line tool offers: Instantly rated CDRs, Balance, Invoices, csv/excel download of CDR
- Industry Leading Call Completion Rates (ASR)
- Premier provider for call Center SIP Termination - Predictive Dialer VOIP Trunks!
- Free credit for some decent testing
- Same day sign up
- 24x7 monitoring
- easy 1 number or chat access to our tech support for trouble reporting

Supported Protocols: SIP, H323
Supported Codecs: G711 u, G729, G723

Serious clients with good volume to USA, please give us a call, we can offer a custom solution for your IP communications needs.

Thank you,

Respectfully,

Vijay

VoIPInvite