[asterisk-biz] SPAM-LOW: Re: Question about adding Extensions programmatically

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Jul 11 17:40:29 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 13:22 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Sorry, if this is the wrong list, where should I be posting this?
>

> BTW, I did find something called ‘bulk extensions’ module and working
> with that for a solution.

The users list (see http://lists.digium.com).  You may also try googling
"res_js" and see if that does what you want.  Then again the generic DB
queries you cna do from the dialplan could be enough if you dont need
that much logic.  I noticed though that res_js vs a normal dialplan it
was faster, used less ram, and was more stable.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200