[asterisk-biz] Require dial-planning assistance

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Thu Jul 10 11:50:05 CDT 2008

Hi:

I require a dialplan OR AMI/AGI application that can take pre-determined
parties in and out of a conference and put them in private conversation
with a single keypad press, then return both parties to the main
conference with an additional keypad press.

The switch has to happen in under a second, be reliable and seamless.

The contractor will be expected to sign an NDA with a non-compete
clause. I'd be willing to discuss the details of the project once a
relevant NDA has been signed.

Please contact me privately if you are interested in participating in
this project.

Thanks,

Stephen Bosch
Vodacomm Voice & Data