[asterisk-biz] Require Billing solution for Calling Cards retail...

chetherston miles miles.chet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:12:16 CDT 2008

Dear All,

a2billing seems to be a good solution, it is working with us for a couple
months now, but the real problem to start a calling card business, that i
still can't transpass is how to get good (not need to be cheap) termination
and origination to more than 2 channels...

Do you have any recommendations around it?

thanks,
miles