[asterisk-biz] Senate Approves Immunity for Telecom Companies in Wiretapping

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jul 9 17:32:40 CDT 2008

As long as there are no trans fat in Montgomery county here in MD.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/15/AR2007051501387.html

The same place where police were reprimanded after public outcry that they
were using expensive military night vision equipment to snag people not
wearing seat belts at night.
http://cyouincourt007.blogspot.com/2005/06/flashbackpolice-seatbelt-enforcement.html

The same county that passed a law that you could not smoke in your own house
http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=566

The same county I got my last speeding ticket in.  It was the first ticket
mill I have ever seen, they swipe your driver's license's magnetic strip
into a handheld gizmo, enter the speed and out comes a printed ticket.  At
least I was only detained about five minutes......

Land of the free....  At least I have the constitutional right to have a gun
(but not a less lethal stun gun?!?)