[asterisk-biz] Predictive Dialer

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:21:29 CDT 2008

Hello,

We have intergated VICIDIAL with many different CRM systems to
different degrees. some basic integration with vtiger is included in
the release of the VICIDIAL package.

VICIDIAL is compatible with Asteirsk 1.2 and 1.4, is GPL licensed and
free with no licensing costs or seat number restrictions.
http://www.vicidial.com
http://www.eflo.net/vicidial.php

Thanks,

MATT---