[asterisk-biz] Group2call Affiliate Program - Voice & Message Broadcasting

Al Lougher alougher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 13:27:12 CDT 2008

Hi all -

I just wanted to let everyone know about the launch of our Affiliate program for our Asterisk-based voice & message broadcasting platform. If you ever come across a client in need of an out of the box, robust message broadcasting solution then you may want to consider our Affiliate program where we reward each Affiliate 25% of any sale.

Group2call is a unified messaging and broadcast platform built on top of Asterisk with some really cool features such as simultaneous voice, SMS and email broadcasting, text-to-speech, speech-to-text, two-way SMS, Email2SMS, Email2Voice, API and broadcast initiation by SMS and much more. Our platform is being used by many businesses, schools, sports teams, non-profit groups, religious groups and lots more.

Becoming an affiliate is free and more information on our program here: http://www.group2call.com/site/index.php/Affiliate-Program.html

Thanks!

Alan Lougher
www.group2call.com