[asterisk-biz] DID Origination Miami and Los Angeles

Geoff Love GLove at teliax.com
Tue Jul 8 09:08:47 CDT 2008

Miles,

Teliax would be interested in providing this service for you. Our Pay as you
go plan provides 10 channels (or more) and DID's in LA and Miami. Please
visit Teliax.com for more details.

You can also reach me at 303-629-8304 or Glove at Teliax.com for more details.

Teliax has also introduced a new reseller/affiliate program. We are actively
seeking new affiliates that would like to take part in providing an
outstanding service to their customers.

Kind regards,

Geoff Love

  _____