[asterisk-biz] Require Billing solution for Calling Cards retail...

Benoît Mérouze benoit.merouze at ipercom.com
Mon Jul 7 05:22:43 CDT 2008

Hello M. Naeem,

IPercom provides billing solutions for prepaid cards, callshops,
business consumers and wholesale termination.
IPerbill is our billing software, it can operate with Quintum hardware
and Asterisk solutions.

Please visit our website: http://www.iperbill.com/index-en.php

You can contact our sales department to have more information :
- sales at iperbill.com
- +33 1 7269 9600

IPercom is based in Paris, we could meet your client at our office if
you're ok.

Regards,
Benoit Merouze

--