[asterisk-biz] Call Recording System information request

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:37:00 CDT 2008

Steve, besides the passive recording system, that was our first
project with Asterisk, we are in the business of developing tailored
made solutions for Telecoms in Central America, based on Asterisk,
OpenSer and some AudioCodes products.

We didnt put Asterisk as a man in the middle, it was more like a
secretary takings notes of all the people in the court (when the judge
wasnt there).

Thanks