[asterisk-biz] Starting a VOIP Business

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 10:33:08 CST 2008

I was thinking the exact same thing. My experience (as a user) with
WISPs has been basically lost packets, intermittent service issues,
etc. VoIP is fragile as it is, so there is no way you could deliver
VoIP reliably with these issues...

If you DON'T have lost packet issues (rare for a WISP I think), your
latency is very low, and basically you have "the perfect connection"
for a WISP - you MIGHT be fine.

Don't go buying a bunch of equipment before you test it though...

  -- Nitzan