[asterisk-biz] A RELIABLE SIP Termination Provider

Dave Batchelor dave at greenroomcreations.com
Tue Jan 29 21:25:13 CST 2008

We've been having a heck of a time finding a really reliable company to
provide us with SIP Termination.  We only do outbound termination but
have been having trouble finding a really reliable company with actual
support.  So far we've used rapidvox and voipjet but had some major
problems with calls not being connected, messages not being played, etc etc.

It seems like every provider either only does email support, or has a
support phone number they don't answer.  Are there any reputable
companies out there with support that is available consistently?  We
don't mind paying a higher per minute charge to get a company that we
can actually talk to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave