[asterisk-biz] LDAP

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Mon Jan 28 14:29:32 CST 2008

I think LDAP / Active Directory automation and integration is something that
should not be overlooked. Since Microsoft is getting into the Enterprise
VoIP business, Asterisk and Digium needs to make sure it can compete.

I would be interested in seeing any automated provisioning systems that
interact with AD.

~Jared