[asterisk-biz] USB Conference Phone and 3G / UMTS GSM VoIP Gateway for sales

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:14:25 CST 2008

Dear all

I have a couple of USB Conference Phone and also 3G / UMTS GSM VoIP Gateway
available.

They are priced at £29.99 for the USB Conference Phone and 3G Gateway for
£330 per piece.

I also have 32 ports GSM Gateway for £1000 and low budget single point for
£39.

For more detail you can visit cyber-telecom.net and we are currently running
a discount for 15% off until the end of this month.

If you are interested please email me direct on this address.

Sam