[asterisk-biz] Full Call recording solutions

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 22 16:44:05 CST 2008

Don't take it the wrong way.  Best of luck to you - and I'm glad (as are
your clients) that you guarantee your work.

I'm just wary of guaranteeing the part of the installation that isn't your
work - the systems themselves.

I'd be pretty badly burned if I guaranteed anything I had to do with
most open-source or commercially inexpensive VoIP solutions out there,
and through no fault in my craftsmanship, I would assume, although perhaps
there is some hubris and persumption codified in that assumption.