[asterisk-biz] CLARIFY FW: Full Call recording solutions ?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Jan 22 14:50:35 CST 2008

Hello Richard,

First thing first, asterisk already has native application which can be
used for recording voice, we use it all the while in our call center
solution.
2nd thing, since asterisk does support complex IVRs, you might as well
consider to get something similar done on it, it does support VoiceXML
to some extent, but i still feel that you may just not require any
VoiceXML, asterisk has kinda change the whole fundamental of how IVR
were being handled via VoiceXML (there by kinda making it redundant,
but since most legacy apps have been developed over years on voicexml,
people find that easier, well i personally find asterisk + AGI a more
deadly combination then VoiceXML :) again these are my ideas)

(well here goes the shameless plug :P )

In any case, if you require further consulting we may be able to help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,