[asterisk-biz] Rugged Wifi SIP phones

Michael S. White mwhite at e4strategies.com
Sat Jan 19 19:18:39 CST 2008

I'll have to agree- I LOVE this phone...

Mike White
.e4
http://www.8774e4voip.com
http://www.e4strategies.com

John Wrote...
Hi John,

You might want to look at snom's new DECT phone,called m3 with SIP.  8
handsets to one base station, belt clip and takes a headset so it might be
good for handfree use.

Lightweight and 50meters coverage, about 150 feet, DECT in some ways it
easier to use for cordless operations. I think if you review their web site
www.snom.com <http://www.snom.com/>  their are easy ways to configure etc.

very resonable pricing too.
Cheers