[asterisk-biz] Need Kazakhstan Termination Provider!

Sergey b2b at ipstyle.org
Wed Jan 16 03:06:11 CST 2008

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> I'm looking for a local termination provider (SIP->PSTN) in Kazakhstan.
> Need someone who has direct PSTN connectivity. No middle men.
>
> Anyone?

We can offer nice rates for Kazakhstan and other CIS countries.

The following prices are available for termination via h323:

Kazakhstan Cellular Altel      7700       0.0910
Kazakhstan Cellular Kcell      7702       0.1320*
Kazakhstan Cellular Kcell      7701       0.1320*
Kazakhstan Cellular Other    7777       0.1133
Kazakhstan Cellular Other    7705       0.1133

Kazakhstan Proper    77292    0.0720
Kazakhstan Proper    772      0.0924
Kazakhstan Proper    771      0.0924

Billing 1/1, t38 supported, CallerID supported, g729 supported.

* - If you don't want to use CallerID, we can reduce price for this
routes to 0.1133

All prices are in USD.

If you are interested, please contact me off list.
Best Regards to all!