[asterisk-biz] Digium enforcing its trademarks

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Tue Jan 15 13:19:56 CST 2008

Your situation with AdWords is common for trademarked products.

We had a similar situation when we started selling the Nokia VoIP enabled phones.  Once Nokia sent an approval to Google, our ads with their trademark were approved.

Contact your Digium channel manager and ask them to send an approval to Google.

The AdWords trademark issue actually resulted in a court case between GEICO Insurance and Google.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Search/Google-Geico-Both-Claim-Victory/

--

Eric Chamberlain

Voxilla