[asterisk-biz] Digium enforcing its trademarks

flavio flavio at asteriskguide.com
Mon Jan 14 19:06:20 CST 2008

I was checking right now. The trademark complaint,  was not targeted to us,
specifically. I believe, Digium has asked google not only to remove ads with
the words Asterisk or Digium, but to stop printing any ad using the keywords
Asterisk and Digium. There is no single adword being presented now, when you
search Asterisk or Digium. So, marketing Asterisk related products or
services using google adwords is not an option anymore. I don't know if it
is temporary or permanent, but it seems permanent.