[asterisk-biz] professional TTS in asterisk buisness edition

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 15:53:28 CST 2008

I don't think a "professional version" of Cepstral has ever exists.

You can also find the same thing in many places for free... example we
have created app_cestral located at http://www.freeswitch.org/node/50

No need to pay extra for such features.  You can buy the concurrency
ports directly from Cepstral and they do not differ from anything
related to ABE.

/b