[asterisk-biz] Direct Hong Kong Mobile + LandLine from only$3.99 per channel

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:23:57 CST 2008

It is off one of our few T1 available.
Reason why we can sell it off cheap is because one of our customers order a
couple of T1 off us when indeed he only needs one even though he has paid
for it.
Therefore it has now become spare capacity and we are making some good uses
of it.

When I say unlimited it is 100% legit and will not get kick off.
ASR and ACD info available as well and of course trial is welcomed
Sam