[asterisk-biz] Digium enforcing its trademarks

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Mon Jan 14 08:33:15 CST 2008

I have received today a notice of disaproval of my ad in Google Adwords, because it was using the word Asterisk (A Digium´s trademark). Interesting, this announce point to our eCommerce website www.shopvoip.com.br where we actually sell Digium Interface Cards (we had sold more than 200 E1 interfaces in the last two years). I could check that other sites are using the word Asterisk in their advertisments. Anyone with the same problem?

Regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves