[asterisk-biz] DID in France redirected to UK cellphoneonT-Mobile?

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:59:20 CST 2008

Well I have spend have of my life in UK and half in Hong Kong with more than
500 GSM Gateways that have been deployed world wide and I don't see this
problem. <--The signaling problem.

Anyway if you need more info on how to deploy them you are welcome to email
me or have a look at our website cyber-telecom.net

Sam