[asterisk-biz] teliax not out

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Thu Jan 10 13:34:25 CST 2008

Yes, we made what was suppose to be a transparent change on a core boarder
controller but had to quickly yank it back out. We are preparing for some
very significant changes to support our 2.0 network and web application
deployment schedule for next week. We sincerely apologize if you were
affected. Please keep an eye out for some of these changes and let us know
what you think.

Kindest regards,
David
Teliax, Inc.