[asterisk-biz] Any opinions regarding Nikotel/Remwave collaboration softphone ?

Nikolai Manek manek at remwave.com
Wed Jan 9 22:32:56 CST 2008

Hi there,

the REMWAVE softphone is just an example application right now.
Nikotel is one of several carriers which use customized variations of
this software. There are other websites like www.nikomeeting.com which
serve as showcases for other parts of the software suite. Right now I
estimate 600,000 end users are using variations of this software with
a strong monthly growth. And yes, we are back from winter vacation;-)
But we got swamped with a huge amount of requests and we are trying to
answer all of them as fast as possible.

Best

Nikolai Manek
CEO, REMWAVE Inc.