[asterisk-biz] TF Origination for US-48 and Canada

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Jan 8 11:46:39 CST 2008

Ron,

I have a carrier that I offer that offers USA 48 for .0139/minute for a $ 99
monthly commitment to as low as .0129/minute with a $999 monthly commitment.
Canada is .05/minute.If you aren't originating much from Canada but need the
coverage, this program can't be beat! The monthly fee per 8XX number is
$1.The billing is 6/6 with 4 decimal place billing per call. This is
provided from a USA Tier 1 carrier. Please contact me if this would work for
you.

Regards,

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

January 2008 Featured products

1-       ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .013/minute

2-      USA 8xx termination-receive compensation on 8XX calls that my CLEC
partner terminates for you

3-      USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about
the many carrier products available.

4-      Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low
as $14/mb.

INCLUDES:

(wholesale 8XX/DID origination,USA Termination,A-Z termination,Country
specific routes,8XX termination,CNAM dip fee compensation,Fast E,GIG-E,OCX
Bandwidth).

  _____