[asterisk-biz] Incredible Offer from FailSafeVoip.Com

sales at failsafevoip.com sales at failsafevoip.com
Mon Jan 7 22:56:00 CST 2008

Good day everyone,

There have been quite a few discussions on the -users list lately about
T1/E1/BRI/POTS Redundancy and how to fail over those services.

The FailSafeVoip FSV-4PFS Has been available for some time now, and is in
use at many sites.  So far, we haven't had a single return or RMA.

To promote the use of the FSV-4PFS, We are offering an incredible deal.
Purchase two 4 Port T1/E1/J1 Cards (Digium, Sangoma or Varion) from us,
and we'll give you a FSV-4PFS For a Dollar!  The price of the cards isn't
marked up and is very competitive with other VOIP Hardware suppliers.

When it comes to Telephones, Can you afford downtime?  Are you sure
someone in your office or building would know how to 'plug in' the backup
server in the event of a failure?  Why worry - The FSV-4PFS Will handle it
for you.  It is likely your users won't even know that the system switched
to the backup server! (The video will show that from failure to restore is
less than 3 seconds!)

See the product and offer here:
http://www.failsafevoip.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3

See a Video of the FSV-4PFS In action here:
http://www.failsafevoip.com/4PFS/FSV-4PFS_Demo.avi

FSV-4PFS Datasheet:
http://www.failsafevoip.com/4PFS/FSV-4PFS-Datasheet.pdf

Thanks for your time!