[asterisk-biz] Bunch of asterisk-related domains for sale

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:04:21 CST 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 2:14 AM, Justin Newman <nt_jnewman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a bunch of asterisk-related domains for sale, if anyone is
> interested. Contact me off list...

I would remind everyone that asterisk is a registered trademark and
that using it in a voip related context may result in legal issues
Digium might be forced by law to actively pursue. I own a couple of
domains as well, but I've let them expire because of that issue.  If
someone wants to buy such domains, even for $8 each, consult a lawyer
about your plans first or contact Digium for permission.