[asterisk-biz] 2008 Predictions

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:21:33 CST 2008

dave cantera wrote:
> steve,
> not so much shut down, stop enhancing and while other projects keep
> moving...
>
> Steve Langstaff wrote:
>> How can they shut down access to the source code?

 What "other projects" ?

 Have you guys missed the commits recently that provide a whole bunch of new functionality into the trunk provided by software developers working for Digium?

 Their appliance and "other projects" have much of their code derived from Asterisk itself. What am I missing?

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/