[asterisk-biz] Business warning Call Cheap

David Veilleux dave at planettelecom.com
Wed Jan 2 18:42:20 CST 2008

Hello List,

Just wanted to warn Canadian providers about the company "Call Cheap" and
its principal, Mike Low.

These folks bought services from us, paid a deposit, used it up and then
after making several promises to pay they have not/will not.

I am not sure who they are using for USA based DID's and SIP channels.

If you are approached for service, I would ensure a hefty deposit, kept up.
They are into us for over $5k, no calls returned, no returned messages.

Regards

Dave Veilleux
Planet Telecom

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:41 AM

Scanned by  eScan  Anti-Virus  and  Content Security Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.