[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com ? 1ezphone.com

Bob G bobg at techie.com
Fri Feb 29 23:39:27 CST 2008

Its just prototype click on phone, then register a login and name then
click profile to enter IP. login and password for your system.Or email me
and I will setup profile for to make a few calls.Its no big deal just a
softphone but it uses any browser and littler faster protocol. Tedted at 1ezphone.com