[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required (was: Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 43, Issue 63)

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 21:47:23 CST 2008

Yes, you can hang the tracker to your pets, children or old person, if you
want to find them, call the no. of the tracker, then the tracker will send
you a SMS message to report his/her position by longitude and latitude, you
can also set a web server and then it will transfer the data information to
map information for your tracking easily.
You can also set the tracker to report you its position every some minutes
like 10minutes or 30minutes and so on.
The information transfered is GSM module and GPS module.

For more details, please kindly refer to our user manual, any other
questions, please kindly let me know.

Regards
andy

2008/3/1, Nitzan Kon <nk3569 at yahoo.com>:

> So you can now successfully tie it to an old person!!
>
> Please report how it goes! :)
>
> --
> Nitzan Kon, CEO
> Future Nine Corporation
> http://www.future-nine.com
>
> --- Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Trixter,
> >
> > I have sent the details and specification and images as well as user
> > manual
> > to your mail, please kindly check it.
> >
> > Regards
> > andy

> > position
> > and
> > car. You
> > track
> > > > >

> > > what is the preferred method of tying it to an old person?
> > > --
> > > Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com     Bret McDanel
> > > Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200
> > > http://www.trxtel.com the phone company that pays you!

> > --
> > andy
> > andyspr at gmail.com