[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com ? 1ezphone.com

Charles Woods charles at mexuar.com
Fri Feb 29 09:48:41 CST 2008

Hello List,

I would like to clarify the way we do business at Mexuar as there was a
snippet of info about us charging a hefty licence fee for Corraleta SDK. For
what you get i.e. a working solution it's not hefty but a fair price.

Do you know you can also try before you buy? We're prepared to cut a 30 day
licence - for free. I don't want to spend my lifetime doing this for free as
I have to feed my children, but as you need some help to get going, let us
know.

If you need help with consultancy and building a solution for your client we
can also do this - but not for free!

Finally, I have just started a Mexuar blog if anyone is interested in taking
a look we will start adding some of our customer's apps. You can find this
at http://mexuarapps.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Regards,
Charles.