[asterisk-biz] Wall Mounted Asterisk Appliance

charles at network-domain.com charles at network-domain.com
Fri Feb 29 09:27:48 CST 2008

Just trying to promote our new asterisk appliance called Apparatus System.

http://www.apparatussystem.com

This is a wall mountable full featured Asterisk system.  Customizable
GUI where you can put your own logo or add to it to create a company
intranet.  Small but powerful, ideal for the small to medium business
that wants the features but not the cost. We also configure just about
everything so all you need to do is plug it in.  Check it out.

-Charles Tollefsen