[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:51:03 CST 2008

Hi all,

We have now developed some new products which are *Mini GPS car tracker and
controller* and Pet GPS tracker,

When install them in your car or truck then you can track the position of
your car or truck, if your car is theft, you can make the oil and power off
from a far away place, so the theft can not drive away your car. You can
also tie it to your dog or children or old people, then you can track them
to avoid lost.

GSM module is Siemens and the GPS module is SIRFIII, if anyone is interested
in, please kindly let me know, I think they are very good products and many
people like them, do hope they are helpful to your business, if you do not
think, then please discard this mail.

Thanks

Regards

andy