[asterisk-biz] Distributed Call Center -- Please Help define

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Feb 22 07:31:29 CST 2008

Hello Naveed,
while we do not do the imnplementation, our call center monitoring suite
QueueMetrics is meant to operate on a cluster of Asterisk servers doing
inbound or outbound and do the reporting and real-time monitoring based on
business rules and not which box is actually processing the call. We have
a number of clients who implemented pretty interesting things on top of
that and are quite happy :)
See http://queuemetrics.com for more details, or contact us off-list.
Thanks
l.