[asterisk-biz] DID provider in Europe

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu Feb 21 18:48:14 CST 2008

We're currently in the process of looking for a DID provider based in Europe to provide numbers from a range of EU countries. Volumes aren't going to be huge - few hundred numbers over time - but it's definitely going to be more than "the odd one or two".

Requirements:
1) The provider needs to have a European presence and to deliver call traffic from within a European network. I do not want a provider that will backhaul call traffic to their servers in the USA, since that'll add around 150ms unnecessary latency as we are based in the UK.
2) The provider needs to have a fully redundant setup - failure of any single component (server, switch, transit provider, etc.) should not prevent successful call traffic delivery.
3) Availability of a numbering API of some description to allow us to query the available numbers from which we can make a selection (i.e. we present the client with a list for them to choose from).
4) Although most numbers will be within the EU, ability to provide numbers from outside the EU (Scandanavian countries, Iceland, etc.) would be an advantage.

Feel free to peddle your services, either on or off list :-)

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it